Lindsey joined Kelly Lawyers in February 2014 to head-up the practice’s Family Law team, the Kelly Family Law Group.
Lindsey was admitted as a lawyer in 1981 and has practiced exclusively in the area of Family Law for 15 years.
Lindsey aims to build a rapport with her clients to enable them to feel comfortable to discuss their matter with confidence. She assists her clients by providing initial advice and guides them through the legal process to enable them to move forward to reaching a resolution.
Lindsey has represented married couples, de-facto couples and same-sex couples as well as representing children as an Independent Children’s Lawyer. Lindsey has represented clients in the Family Court, Federal Circuit Court, Federal Court and state courts.
Lindsey actively attempts to resolve matters through meaningful negotiation and mediation.
The Kelly Family Law Group works collaboratively with other stakeholders including accountants, valuation facilitators and doctors. The Family Law Group also has the benefit of working collaboratively with the practice’s principal, Greg Kelly, as well as other team members, who practice in areas of Commercial, Property and Succession Law.
Areas of Expertise
- Property Settlements
- Matrimonial, de-facto and same-sex
- Children Issues
- Parenting arrangements
- Relocation of children
- Consent Orders
- Financial Agreements
- Pre-nuptial, de-facto and co-habitation
- Court Representation
- Child Support
- Spousal and de-facto maintenance
- Domestic and family violence
- Queensland Law Society
- Family lawyers Practitioners Association
- Women’s Lawyers Association
- Queensland Collaborative Law
- Law Council Australia – Family Law Section
- Admitted as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 1981
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Collaborative Law