Succession law, commonly known as ‘Wills and Estates’, facilitates forward planning for individuals and businesses.
This planning is relevant to all individuals and all businesses because it addresses issues of universal importance: protection of self, protection of loved ones and protection of assets.
How can we help you plan?
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Directives
- Asset Protection
- Corporate restructures / agreements
How can we help you administer someone else’s estate plan?
- Obtaining Probate of their Will (required for their Will to be implemented)
- Providing representation and advice with regard to family disputes